Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fish Pedicure

27.12.2008


Fish Pedicure

You can find “fish pedicures” in some coffee shops in South Korea. And the price is very affordable, about 2000 Korean Won for 15 minutes. Cheap Right!!!

The Garra Rufa, typically known as “Doctor Fish,” will nibble the dead cells on the clients’ feet during this treatment.

I went to this cafe, located at Sinchon, South Korea. They provide free reading materials, like magazines, books etc. On the top roof of the cafe, they provide” fish Pedicure” Service.

When I put my feet into the pond, so many fishes came over and started nibble the dead cells on my feet. I was not comfortable with the tingling sensation on the first place, but it was OK after a while.

After the first treatment, I can feel my ankles become cleaner than and smoother than before. But still have some dry skins leftover. As what the shop owner said that only one treatment will not remove all the dead cells on the feet, but after two to three treatments you can see a very obvious result.

No comments:

Post a Comment