Thursday, December 11, 2008

Amazing"Tomato"

December,12


Amazing “Tomato” Part 1

Two days ago, several pimples came out on my cheek area, I think eating a lot of deep fried food are the main culprits. Also, my T-Zone suddenly become very oily, almost every two hours I have to use the oil sheet to wipe up the oils around my nose and forehead area. The pores on my nose area become bigger as well. I felt very frustrated when I looked at my face in the mirror and it really annoyed me, I started searching online and hoping that there are relevant information that can help me.

I came to this website:
http://allaboutnaturalskincare.blogspot.com/ and there are plenty of information about homemade masks. One of the homemade masks called “Tomato Facial off Buster” attracted my attention. The preparation is very easy.

firstly rub a sliced piece of tomato on your skin for 15 minutes, secondly spread the pulp of tomato on your face and keep it for about 30 minutes. Lastly, wash off with lukewarm water.

I had a try immediately that night . And the next day on the morning, when I looked at the mirror, I can see my T-Zone was not as oily as before and the pimples became smaller, redness has been relieved as well. I was so happy to see the result. For the whitening effect, i have no idea whether it works or not, since i just used it for twice, the result is not obvious. I am planning to use it twice a week for one month in order to see the whitening effect. Will keep updated here.

A study by the Harvard School of Public Health reported-Tomatoes may reduce the likelihood of different cancers, diabetes and even heart disease.

Potasslum and vitamin C contained in tomatoes can help to cleanse the face, purify and lighten the complexions. No wander the Korean women eat tomatoes as eating fruits, which surprised me when I first came to Korea. Because in Singapore or China, tomato is an ingredient that we put into the dish to bring out the flavor, we seldom eat them alone. The Korean brand, “The Skin Food” has a whole range of whitening products made by tomato extracts. And it became the top selling items when they were launched. But I haven’t tried it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment